Monday, January 15, 2007

Reading Task... (15/1/07)

NUS don collapses in meeting with student, dies in hopsital

After reading this article, I felt shock as the Lecturer has no heart problems till that day in the afternoon. This is much unexpected as the Lecturer was fit and healthy after conducting a few tests. He is a popular and dedicated lecturer in NUS when the heart attack invades him. I seriously think that the world is abit unfair as a death happened on such a nice and cheerful guy who is good in every aspect.
Thus this article is very controversial and disconcerted. This article interests me in a way that there are comments in it and I can tell how this lecturer is like from the sincere comments. Each comment mentions about one aspect in his life and from there I can conclude that Lecturer Ananda Rajah is an important person in NUS and in his family and friends. I would also like to find out more about this Lecturer as the sub-heading shows biasness on world society. This is one of the heart-warming but sad articles that I have read after reading the whole newspaper.
This grabs much attention from me as this is the front page of the HOME section. Thus I would like to declare that this article is newsworthy.


R.I.P. Lecturer Ananada Rajah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home